Things I refuse to feel ashamed of:
- mirror selfies
- gym selfies
- all selfies
- pouty faces (is it wrong that I like my lips to look juicier??)
- appreciating that hot people are hot
- eating twice as much as a quarterback on occasion
- that sometimes I like wearing sweatpants and staying in
- that other times I enjoy wearing a lot of makeup and going out
- liking pop music - there is a reason pop is pop and it is because it’s popular
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
in 6 years its going to be the 20s again so we can bring back swing music and the aesthetics of that era but keep modern values who’s with me
As long as we don’t repeat the Hitler gaining control and shit part cuz I heard that was pretty lame.
but the titantic sank in 1912 and the costa concordia sank in 2012 and history is totally repeating itself
World War 1 began in july 1914…
parents who vaccinate their children without their consent are terrible parents, no exceptions.
parents who let their children die of completely preventable diseases because they think 8 year olds are capable of making their own medical decisions are terrible parents. no exceptions
The evolution of answering “what time is it?”
"Time to get a watch XD"
"T̨̹̲̖͚̫̩͈i͍̰̜m̳̩̩̲̼̫̭e̵̲̻̻̼̟̱ ͏͍͉͔̪t̵̝̺o g̢̮̖̦è͈̰͍͈͓̟t̟̮͚̻̤͓̠̀ ̻̼̻c̬͟r̸͙̻̮̩ea̺̲̰̤̬͚͠ͅt̙̹̟ì̟v̳͓͖̺̀ȩ̫̼.̢"
how was that in 2007 no way was that 7 years ago oh my god i’m so old